Hyundai Genesis oil reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance…
Hyundai Sonata reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light Hyundai Sonata, oil reset instructions:
How do you oil reset maintenance light Hyundai Sonata, maintenance light, Hyundai Sonata oil reset service light indicator years 2013, 2014, 2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
For Hyundai Sonata years 2013, 2014, 2015 models the oil reset maintenance light system can also be reset as follows:
- Start the engine.
- If a service is due the display will show “Service required”. To reset this message, locate and press the OK button located at the top right of the steering wheel for more than 1 second.
- The service interval will be reset to the default setting.
*The service interval feature has to be turned on and set by the user by accessing the INFORMATION menu.
- Press the MODE button (rectangle icons) on the top right of the steering wheel to highlight the INFORMATION menu.
- Press the OK button to access the menu and use the directional keypad to turn the SERVICE INTERVAL mode on and set the applicable interval.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Hyundai Sonata oil reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.