Reset service light indicator, engine oil life KIA forte, year 2010, oil reset instructions: u…
Kia Forte oil reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light Kia Forte, oil reset instructions:
How do you oil reset maintenance light Kia Forte, maintenance light, Kia Forte oil reset service light indicator years 2013, 2014, 2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
For Kia Forte 2013, 2014, 2015 models the oil reset maintenance light system can also be reset as follows:
- Start the engine.
- If a service is due the display will show “Service required”. To reset this message, press the SELECT/RESET button (left pointing arrow) on the bottom right of the steering wheel for more than 1 second.
- The service interval will be reset to the default setting.
*The service interval feature has to be turned on and set by the user by accessing the SERVICE menu.
- Press the MODE button (rectangle icons) on the bottom right of the steering wheel to highlight the SERVICE menu.
- From the SERVICE menu access the SERVICE INTERVAL and follow the instructions to turn the SERVICE INTERVAL mode on and set the applicable interval.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Kia Forte oil reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.