Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Mercedes C-Class, oil reset instructions: How do you…
Mercedes Benz M-Class oil reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light Mercedes Benz M-Class, oil reset instructions:
How do you oil reset maintenance light Mercedes Benz M-Class, maintenance light, Mercedes Benz M-Class oil reset service light indicator years 2014, 2015, 2016. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
For Mercedes Benz M-Class 2014, 2015, 2016 models the oil reset maintenance light system can also be reset as follows:
- Turn the ignition to position 1
*one position before starting the engine.
- The kilometre/mileage counter must appear in the display. If not displayed, press the down button repeatedly until displayed.
- Press the left arrow button repeatedly until “trip” is displayed.
- Press and hold phone button and then within 1 second press and hold down the OK button. Hold for 5 seconds then the workshop menu will be displayed “Vehicle data, Dynamometer Test, Change Brake Lining and ASSYST PLUS”.
- Select ASSYST PLUS and confirm with OK button.
- Select FULL SERVICE and confirm with OK button.
- Select CONFIRM SERV and confirm with OK button.
- Select the oil used “Oil qual. 229.3″ or “Oil qual. 229.5″ and confirm with OK button.
- Select YES and confirm with OK button.
- Select CONFIRMATION and confirm selection by pressing OK button. “Full service carried out” appears in the display.
- Press the OK button and exit the menu.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
*Close all doors, windows, hood and trunk when performing reset
Mercedes Benz M-Class oil reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.