How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Mini Countryman, year 2011, 2012,…
Indicator oil reset light service Mini Countryman
Mini Countryman oil reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light Mini Countryman, oil reset instructions:
How do you oil reset maintenance light Mini Countryman, maintenance light, Mini Countryman oil reset service light indicator years 2016, 2017, 2018. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
For Mini Countryman years 2016, 2017, 2018 models the oil reset maintenance light system can also be reset as follows:
- Press the start/stop button once (do not start the engine).
- Press and hold the Trip/Reset
button for approximately 10 seconds until the first service job appears in the display. Scroll the service menu by repeatedly pressing the Trip/Reset button.
- For the desired service item, if a reset is possible “Reset possible” will be displayed. Start the reset by pressing the Trip/Reset button for 3 seconds.
- Confirm “Reset?” by pressing and holding the Trip/Reset button for 3 seconds. The status of the reset is indicated by a progress bar and “Reset in progress”. The reset is confirmed as “Reset successful”.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Mini Countryman oil reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.