How to reset oil service light Subaru Impreza 2014. Reset service light indicator, engine oil…
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Subaru Impreza, oil reset instructions:
How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Subaru Impreza, year 2013, 2014, 2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
- Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
- Using the controsl on the left hand side of the steering wheel. Pull the i/Set button towards you to bring up the selection screen.
- Use the Up or Down arrow to highlight the MAINTENANCE menu and pull the i/Set switch towards you.
- Select the maintenance item (i.e. Engine Oil, Oil Filter) and pull the i/SET switch towards you.
- Change the next service date and interval with the Up and Down arrow and confirm by highlighting SET and pull the i/SET switch towards you. The reset is complete when the screen shows Setting Complete.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
*Reset only available on models with the multi-information display