Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Subaru WRX, oil reset instructions: How do you…
Subaru WRX reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light Subaru WRX, oil reset instructions:
How do you oil reset maintenance light Subaru WRX, maintenance light, Subaru WRX reset service light indicator years 2015, 2016 For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
For Subaru WRX years 2015, 2016 models the oil reset maintenance light system can also be reset as follows:
- Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
- Using the controsl on the left hand side of the steering wheel. Pull the i/Set button towards you to bring up the selection screen.
- Use the Up or Down arrow to highlight the MAINTENANCE menu and pull the i/Set switch towards you.
- Select the maintenance item (i.e. Engine Oil, Oil Filter) and pull the i/SET switch towards you.
- Change the next service date and interval with the Up and Down arrow and confirm by highlighting SET and pull the i/SET switch towards you. The reset is complete when the screen shows Setting Complete.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
*Reset only available on models with the multi-information display
Subaru WRX reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.