Volvo C70 oil reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance…
Volvo XC60 reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light Volvo XC60, oil reset instructions:
How do you oil reset maintenance light Volvo XC60, maintenance light, Volvo XC60 reset service light indicator years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
For Volvo XC60 year 2016 models the oil reset maintenance light system can also be reset as follows:
- Turn the ignition to position I.
- Press and hold the trip odometer reset button. Turn the igntion to position 2.
- Continue to hold the TRIP button for 10 seconds. Release the TRIP button when the information lamp starts to flash.
- Audible beep will be heard when resetting has been successful and the SRI light urns off.
- Turn the ignition off for 3 minutes and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
For Volvo XC60 years 2013, 2014, 2015 models the Service Warning Message oil reset maintenance light system can also be reset as follows:
- Turn the ignition key to position I without starting the engine, If your Volvo XC60 has push-button start, press the “Start” button without touching the brake pedal.
- Select Trip 2/ T2 by press trip odometer reset button
- Press and hold the “OK” button on the left side steering wheel stalk
- Press and hold the ignition start button
- Keep hold both button until the “i” flashes on the display, at which point release both buttons.
Volvo XC60 reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.