How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Infiniti Q50, year 2014. For…
Infiniti QX50 reset oil service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light Infiniti QX50, oil reset instructions:
How do you oil reset maintenance light Infiniti QX50, maintenance light, Infiniti QX50 reset oil service light indicator years 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
For Infiniti QX50 years 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 models the oil reset maintenance light system can also be reset as follows:
- Turn the ignition on without starting the engine (press START/STOP button).
- Push the INFO button and select MAINTENANCE.
- Select ENGINE OIL and then select RESET.
- Press the BACK button.
- Select OIL FILTER and then select RESET.
- Press the BACK button until you return to the main menu.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Infiniti QX50 reset oil service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.