How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Infiniti Q50, year 2014. For…
The purpose of the TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) on Infiniti QX60 is to alert you when tire pressure is too low and could to create unsafe driving conditions.
If the light is illuminated, it means your tires could be underinflated, which can lead to undue tire wear and possible tire failure. It’s important to understand the importance of proper tire inflation, and how TPMS can help you maintain your tires.
INFINITI QX60: HOW TO RESET MAINTENANCE TIRE ROTATION LIGHT (2014-2020)
- Turn the ignition key to ON position without starting the engine (If your car has a Smart key button, press the “Start” button twice without touching the brake pedal.)
- Press the ❏ button until you see the “SETTING” screen (The button is located on the steering wheel)
- Scroll to the MAINTENANCE menu by using the ▲or▼ button (Press the ENTER button to select the menu)
- Select TIRE (The reset mode will open up)
- You can set a reminder at a specific interval or RESET the current one in this menu
These instructions are based on the Infiniti QX60 owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the first generation of the Infiniti QX60 (2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years).