How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Mercedes Sprinter 906, year 2007,…
Mercedes Benz GL450 reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light Mercedes Benz GL450, oil reset instructions:
How do you oil reset maintenance light Mercedes Benz GL450, maintenance light, Mercedes Benz GL450 reset service light indicator years 2009, 2010, 2011. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
For Mercedes Benz GL450 years 2009, 2010, 2011 models the oil reset maintenance light system can also be reset as follows:
Reset Service Indicator Mercedes Benz GL450 (make sure all doors are closed)
- Insert the key in the ignition. Move the ignition switch to position I.
- Press the left or right menu button on the display until the mileage is displayed on the screen. The menu buttons are located directly above the display screen.
- Press the “Reset” button quickly three times. The reset button has an “R” on it.
- Press the up or down arrow until the service menu appears on the display.
- Press the left or right button until “Confirm” is selected on the screen.
- Press the “Reset” button once to reset the service indicator.
Mercedes Benz GL450 reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.