How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Renault Clio 2007. For reset…
Renault Clio oil reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light Renault Clio, oil reset instructions:
How do you oil reset maintenance light Renault Clio, maintenance light, Renault Clio oil reset service light indicator years 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position
- Don’t start the engine
- Press the TRIP button repeatedly until Service Intervals appears on the display
- The button is located on the end of the turn signal lever
- Press and hold the TRIP button to display the mileage before service
- Press the OK button for approximately 5 seconds
- Release he button, and then press & hold the TRIP button again until Service Interval flashing
- Press and hold the button again for approximately 10 seconds
- Keep holding the button until the new Service Interval appears on the displayRelease the button when the display stops flashing
- Turn the ignition to off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
These instructions are based on the Renault owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the fourth generation of Renault Clio 4 (2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 model years).
Renault Clio oil reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.