How to reset service light indicator Skoda Citigo. Before the next service interval the messsage…
Reset driving time indicator Skoda Citigo. From year: 2011, 2012, 2013.
1. The rocker switch A and the button B are located on the windscreen wiper lever.
2. Select memory.
3. Depress button B.
4. Selecting functions.
5. Briefly push the rocker switch A down or up, this opens the individual functions of the multifunction display one after the other.
6. Resetting, select the driving time indicator.
7. Push the button B for a few seconds.
8. The following readouts of the selected memory will be set to 0 by button B.