How to reset replace key battery message Saab 9-3 first generation. Reset replace key battery…
How to reset key not accepted message Saab 9-3 first generation.
Reset key not accepted message Saab 9-3 first generation. From year: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
- Enter the key in the ignition and turn it until the lights on the dashboard go on, one position befor you start the engine.
- The key not accepted message light cannot be removed by pressing CLEAR button.
- To reset this warning light push the brake pedal to clear.
If the your Saab 9-3 does not start. If the text “KEY NOT ACCEPTED” appears on the SID when the engine refuses to start, the trouble may be a fault in the transponder of the key or in the receiver of the ignition switch. Proceed as follows:
- Turn the key back to the LOCK position.
- Turn the key to the ON position.
- Press one of the buttons on the remote control (the LED on top of the dash stops flashing).
- Start the engine.