Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Ford Escape, oil reset instructions: How do you…
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life, Ford Escape oil change light indicator reset, oil reset instructions:
How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Ford Escape, years 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
HOW TO RESET FORD KUGA SERVICE OIL LIGHT
Turn off the ignition. How to reset Ford Escape engine oil service reminder dashboard message
Ford Escape dashboard service oil message indicator
- Close all vehicle doors.
- Set the ignition switch to ON, or position II. If your Ford Escape is the push-start button type, press and hold the start button for around two seconds ensuring that you do not press the brake pedal whilst doing so.
- Now both at the same time, fully depress the accelerator and brake pedal.
- Hold both pedals down for around 15 to 25 seconds until you see the message Service: Oil reset in progress on the instrument cluster display.
- Continue to hold until you see the message Service: Oil reset complete.
- That’s it, you have how reset the service oil reminder message on your Ford Kuga.
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these.