Reset service light indicator Renault Modus. From year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010,…
Reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2. From year: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2.
To reset Service Due Now on a Renault Megane 2, follow these steps:
1. Switch ON the gnition, don’t start the vehicle. For cars with keycard ignition, insert the card, then push & hold the start button for 5 seconds to turn on the dashboard cluster.
2. Push and release the button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Service Due Now message appears on the display. Some models have 2 buttons, which cycle through the options in opposite directions, either button can be used in this case.
3. When Service Due Now message is displayed push and hold the same button located at the end of wiper stalk.
4. Now the Service Due now will start to flash after that the display will change to the new service interval and still flashing.
5. Keep holding the button until the display stops flashing.
6. Done, have managed to reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2.