Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Ford Galaxy, reset instructions: With the ignition off,…
Reset service oil light indicator, engine oil life Ford Galaxy oil change light indicator reset, oil reset instructions:
How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Ford Galaxy , years 2015, 2016, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
HOW TO RESET FORD GALAXY SERVICE OIL CHANGE REQUIRED LIGHT
Turn off the ignition. How to reset Ford Galaxy engine oil service reminder dashboard message
Ford Galaxy dashboard service oil message indicator
- Close all vehicle doors.
- Set the ignition switch to ON, or position II. If your Ford Galaxy is the push-start button type, press and hold the start button for around two seconds ensuring that you do not press the brake pedal whilst doing so.
- Now both at the same time, fully depress the accelerator and brake pedal.
- Hold both pedals down for around 15 to 25 seconds until you see the message _Service: Oil reset in progress on the instrument cluster display.
- Continue to hold until you see the message _Service: Oil reset complete.
- That’s it, you have how reset the service oil reminder message on your Ford Kuga.
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine
- If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the ENGINE START/STOP button twice without touching the brake pedal
- Go to the SETTINGS menu by using ▲▼ the navigation button
- The button is located on the steering wheel
- Scroll to VEHICLE menu and press the ► button to enter the sub-menu
- Scroll down to OIL LIFE and press the ► button to enter the sub-menu
- Press and hold the OK button until the oil life display changes to 100 percent and push the OK button until it resets to 100%
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these.