2006-2009 Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine). When the TRIP button…
How do you reset maintenance light reminder Nissan Kicks, reset service light indicator Nissan Kicks, year 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
To Reset Service Minder Oil Light for Nissan Kicks follow the instructions below
- Turn on the ignition without starting the engineIf your vehicle has the keyless starting system, press the ENGINE START STOP button two times without depressing the brake pedal
- Go to SETTINGS menu by using the ◄ ► navigation button
The button is located on the steering wheel in left
- In the setting menu select MAINTENANCEPress the OK button to select the menu
- Select OIL AND FILTERPress the OK button to select the menu
- Select RESETYou can select reset or set the distance for service interval on this menu
- When a confirmation message appear, select YES to confirm
- Start the engine and verify the indicator has been reset.
Nissan Kicks oil reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.