2009-2010 Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine). Ensure odometer reading is…
How do you reset Engine Oil Change Light Toyota Auris, reset Oil Change Light Toyota Auris on 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018. To resetting engine oil change light Toyota Auris and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
To turning off engine oil change light Toyota Auris on 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition switch to the “On” position, but do not start the engine
- If your car has START push-button, press the “Start” without touching the brake pedal.
- Hit the odometer button until you see “TRIP A”
- Next, turn the ignition “off”
- For vehicles with a 3-ring meter Press and hold the DISP button on the steering wheel, and turn the ignition switch to the “On” position
- For vehicles with a 2-ring meter Press and hold the Trip Odometer Reset button
- Continue to hold down the Trip Odometer Reset button until “000000” MILES appears on the display and the maintenance light turns off.
Toyota Auris reset engine oil change light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Toyota Auris Engine. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these.
About Toyota Auris
- Launched in 2007
- engine gasoline options 1.4-liter 97 hp, 1.6-liter 124 hp , 1.8-liter 136 hp , 2.4-liter 168 hp, 3.5-liter V6 280 hp
- engine diesel options 1.4-liter 90 hp, 2.0-liter 126 hp