Reset service light indicator, engine oil life BMW 2 Series, oil reset instructions: How do…
BMW 3 Series oil reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light BMW 3 Series, oil reset instructions:
How do you oil reset maintenance light BMW 3 Series, maintenance light, BMW 3 Series oil reset service light indicator years 2013, 2014, 2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
For BMW 3 Series 2013, 2014, 2015 models the oil reset maintenance light system can also be reset as follows:
- Press the start/stop button once (do not start the engine)
- Press and hold the Set/Reset button until the service indicator light appears. Press the Set/Reset button repeatedly to scroll the service menu.
- With the oil change interval highlighted, press and hold the Set/Reset button. When Reset appears, release the Set/Reset button and press and hold again.
- Reset complete when OK and new mileage appears.
- Turn the ignition off. Start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
BMW 3 Series oil reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.