Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Subaru Impreza, oil reset instructions: How do you…
How to reset oil service light Subaru Forester 2014.
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Subaru Forester, year 2014 reset instructions:
- Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
- Using the controsl on the left hand side of the steering wheel. Pull the i/Set button towards you to bring up the selection screen.
- Use the Up or Down arrow to highlight the MAINTENANCE menu and pull the i/Set switch towards you.
- Select the maintenance item (i.e. Engine Oil, Oil Filter) and pull the i/SET switch towards you.
- Change the next service date and interval with the Up and Down arrow and confirm by highlighting SET and pull the i/SET switch towards you. The reset is complete when the screen shows Setting Complete.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.