Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Ford Taurus, year 2008-2010 reset instructions: Turn the…
Ford EcoSport Engine Oil Change
How do you reset oil light Ford EcoSport, reset service light indicator Ford EcoSport on 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
Ford EcoSport Engine Oil Change Service Required Light Reset on 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018.
- Turn off the ignition
- Close all doors.
- Turn the ignition key to position II, If your Escape has push-button start, press and hold the ” Start” for two seconds without touching the brake pedal.
- Next, simultaneously press the accelerator pedal and the brake pedal and hold for a minimum of 20 seconds, until a “Service: Oil reset in prog.” message shows on the instrument cluster display.
- Continue holding the gas and brake pedals until the display says “Service: Oil reset complete”.
- The oil change reminder indicator will turn off. This confirms that the reset procedure has been correctly completed.
Ford EcoSport reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Ford EcoSport Engine. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.
About Ford EcoSport
- Launched in 2003
- Ford EcoSport was based on Fiesta’s second-generation national, a year earlier.
- engine options 1.0 8V 1.5-liter, 1.6 liter 8V , 2.0 liter 16V , 2.0-liter
- 27,237 units were sold in its first 12 months