Ford F-Series reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light…
How do you reset oil life indicator Ford F150 Series, reset service light indicator Ford F150 Series on 2018. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
To turning off oil change required light Ford F150 Series on 2017 2018 2019, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition to the “on” position, but do not start the engine.
- Use the directional pad on the steering wheel and scroll through the settings area under the heading menu
- Go to Menu > Settings > Advance Setting > Vehicle > Oil Life Reset > Ok
- Push and hold OK until it resets to 100%
- Turn off the ignition and then restart the engine
Ford F150 Series Oil Life Change Required indicator Light Reset
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Ford F150 Series Engine. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.