Ford Taurus reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light…
Ford F-Series reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light Ford F-Series, oil reset instructions:
How do you oil reset maintenance light Ford F-Series, maintenance light, Ford F-Series reset service light indicator years 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
For Ford F-Series 2010-2014 models the oil reset maintenance light system can also be reset as follows:
A. procedure 1
- Press and release the SETUP button to display Oil Life XXX percent Hold Reset = New
- Press ans hold the Reset button for 2 seconds and release to reset oil life to 100 percent
B. procedure 2
- Use the UP and DOWN arrow buttons to scroll to the Settings menu and press the RIGHT arrow to enter the submenu
- Scroll to the vehicle menu and press the RIGHT arrow
- Scroll to the Oil Life Reset menu and press the OK button
Ford F-Series reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.