Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Honda Crosstour, year 2010 reset instructions: 2010 Turn…
Honda Crosstour oil reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light Honda Crosstour, oil reset instructions:
How do you oil reset maintenance light Honda Crosstour, maintenance light, Honda Crosstour reset service light indicator years 2013, 2014, 2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
For Honda Crosstour years 2013, 2014, 2015 models the oil reset maintenance light system can also be reset as follows:
- Press the Start/Stop button once (do not start the engine).
- Display the engine oil life by repeatedly pressing the SEL/RESET knob.
- Press and hold the SEL/RESET knob for 10 or more seconds and the engine oil life and other maintenance codes will blink.
- Press the know for 5 or more seconds and the engine oil life will return to 100% and the maintenance codes will reset.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Honda Crosstour oil reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.