Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Honda Crosstour, year 2010 reset instructions: 2010 Turn…
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Honda CR-Z, oil reset instructions:
How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Honda CR-Z, year 2013, 2014, 2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
- Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
- Display the engine oil life by repeatedly pressing the UP or DOWN button on the steering wheel.
- Press and hold the SEL/RESET for more than 10 seconds. The oil life reset mode is displayed on the multi information display.
- Select RESET with the UP or DOWN button, then press the SEL/RESET button. The engine oil life will reset to 100.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Oil Change Light Reset Honda CR-Z 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 instructions
- Turn the ignition to the “RUN” position.
- Press the “SELECT/RESET” knob until the engine life indicator is displayed.
- Press the “SELECT/RESET” knob for more than 10 seconds, the indicator and the maintenance code(s) will blink.
- Press the “SELECT/ RESET” knob for 5 more seconds, the maintenance code(s) will disappear and oil life will be reset to 100.
- Turn the ignition off.
Honda CR-Z reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.