2007-2010 The "---" display can be reset while the ignition switch is "OFF". When the…
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator Mitsubishi Outlander, oil reset instructions:
How do you reset oil indicator service Mitsubishi Outlander, maintenance light, reset service light indicator Mitsubishi Outlander, years 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
For Mitsubishi Outlander 2010-2015. models the oil reset maintenance light system can also be reset as follows:
- Turn the ignition to ACCESSORY position
- Press the “INFO” button a few times until the information screen switches to service reminder display screen.
- Press and hold the “INFO” button a few seconds to display wrench symbol and make it flash
- When the wrench icon is flashing, press and hold INFO button until “CLEAR” is displayed on the screen.
- Start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these.