How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Chevrolet Aveo 2009-2010. For reset…
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life, SUZUKI BALENO oil change light indicator reset, oil reset instructions:
How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator SUZUKI BALENO, years 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
SUZUKI BALENO oil change light indicator reset instructions for the years 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Turn the ignition to the ON position without starting the engine.
- There are 2 knob buttons on the dash, push the right one (TRIP button) about 3-4 seconds, to enter the SETTING mode
- Scroll down by turning the knob, and select OIL CHANGE
- Select RESET OC and keep hold the button until it says “Successful”
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these.