Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Chevrolet Camaro, oil reset instructions: How do you…
Chevrolet Equinox maintenance service light reset indicator instructions, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light Chevrolet Equinox, oil reset instructions:
How do you oil reset maintenance light Chevrolet Equinox, maintenance light, Chevrolet Equinox reset service light indicator years 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
For Chevrolet Equinox years 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 models the oil maintenance light reset system can also be reset as follows:
- Turn the ignition to run *.
- Press the MENU button until vehicle information menu is displayed then scroll through the menu with the down arrow until Remaining Oil Life is selected then press SET/CLR (check button) to select. (Remaining oil life can also be reset by depressing the gas pedal 3 times within 5 seconds instead of using the DIC.)
- Use up or down arrow to select YES to reset.
- Confirm reset by pressing SET/CLR button.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
* one position before starting engine
Chevrolet Equinox maintenance service light reset indicator instructions
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.