Ford Edge oil reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance…
Ford Explorer reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light Ford Explorer, oil reset instructions:
How do you oil reset maintenance light Toyota Camry, maintenance light, Ford Explorer reset service light indicator years 2015, 2016, 2017. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
For Ford Explorer 2015-2017 models the oil reset maintenance light system can also be reset as follows:
- Turn the ignition to run (*).
- Use the steering wheel controls to scroll to the Settings Menu and press the right arrow button.
- Scroll to the Vehicle Menu and press the right arrow button.
- Scroll to Oil Life and press the right arrow button.
- Hold the OK button until the display shows “Reset Successful”.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
*one position before starting engine
Ford Explorer reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.