Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Volkswagen Golf 6, oil reset instructions: How do…
Reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator Volkswagen Golf, oil reset instructions:
How do you reset oil indicator service Volkswagen Golf, maintenance light, reset service light indicator Volkswagen Golf, years 2015, 2016. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
For Volkswagen Golf 2010-2015. models the oil reset maintenance light system can also be reset as follows V:
- With the ignition turned off, hold the 0.0 button pressed.
- Switch on the ignition.
- Wait until “Reset oil change service?” appears in the display.
- Release the button 0.0 button. The service interval display is now in reset mode.
- Push the 0.0 button once shortly. After a brief period, the display switches back to the normal display.
- Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these.