Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Mercedes Benz Sprinter, year: 2007, oil reset instructions:…
How to reset your oil life indicator on a Mercedes-Benz E350 (w212) 2009-2016 step by step instructions
Reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Mercedes Benz E350, years 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
Mercedes Benz E350 oil change light indicator reset instructions for the years 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.
- Turn the ignition to position 1 (one position before starting the engine).
The odometer must appear in the display. If not displayed, press the down button repeatedly until displayed.
- Press and hold phone button and press and hold down the OK button within 1 second.
- Hold for 5 seconds.
- Select ASSYST PLUS and confirm with OK button.
- Select FULL SERVICE and confirm with OK button.
- Select CONF. FULL SERV. and confirm with OK button.
- Select the oil grade used and press OK button.
- Select YES and confirm with OK button.
- Select CONFIRM and press OK button.
“Full service carried out” appears in the display.
- DONE !!!
Note: Make sure all doors, windows, hood and trunk are closed when performing reset.
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these.