Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Nissan Rogue, oil reset instructions: How do you…
Nissan Rogue reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light Nissan Rogue, oil reset instructions:
How do you oil reset maintenance light BMW 5 Series, maintenance light, Nissan Rogue reset service light indicator years 2016, 2017, 2018. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
For Nissan Rogue 2011-2013 models the oil reset maintenance light system can also be reset as follows:
- Turn the ignition to run (*) and press the square button, located on the left side of the steering wheel, to display the SETTINGS mode.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons to highlight SETTINGS and confirm with the ENTER button.
- From the SETTINGS menu select MAINTENANCE and confirm with the ENTER button.
- Select the maintenance item to be reset; reset distance and confirm with the ENTER button.
- Repeat for any other MAINTENANCE items.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
* one position before starting engine or push START/STOP button once
Nissan Rogue reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.