How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Mercedes Sprinter 906, year 2007,…
Mercedes Vito W639 oil reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light Mercedes Vito W639, oil reset instructions:
How do you oil reset maintenance light Mercedes Vito W639, maintenance light, Mercedes Vito W639 oil reset service light indicator years 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
How do you reset service light Mercedes Vito W639 model 111. From year: 2007.
- Turn key until ignition light on, do not start engine.
- Wait until all lights go out.
- Using menu button navigate to milage/km reading.
- Using + & – navigate to “Service due xx in xx”`.
- Press and hold the 0 button on dash board for 30 seconds.
- When you hear a beep press the bottom menu button on steering wheel. This displays main screen.
- Using the + & – buttons you can then navigate the service setting.
- When finished navigate to main screen. Push and hold “0″ button.
- Turn the ignition key to 0.
These instructions are based on the Mercedes Benz owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the fourth generation of Mercedes Vito W639 ( 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 model years).
How to reset service light indicator Mercedes Vito W638. From year: 2002.
- Turn the key to position 2in the steering lock and immediately press the KM button twice briefly. Within 10 seconds, turn the key back to position 0 in the steering lock.
- Press and hold down the KM button.
- Turn the key to position 2 in the steering lock.
- Hold the KM button down for a further 10 seconds.
- The service indicator with current remaining distance/remaining time appears.
- After about 10 seconds, an acoustic signal will sound and the service displaywith the new remaining distance/remaining time will appear for about 10 seconds.
- Relaese the KM button.
- All quoted direct from the handbook!
- It took me a couple of goes to get it to reset (lack of counting ability maybe!) but I got it reset in the end.
These instructions are based on the Mercedes Benz owner’s manual. This procedure should apply to the fourth generation of Mercedes Vito W638 ( 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 model years).
Mercedes W639 model 111 and Vito W638 oil reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.