How do you reset maintenance light Mercury Milan, reset service light indicator Mercury Milan Hybrid,…
How do you reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator Mercury Monterey, year 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007. For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
Instructions to reset service indicator 2004-2007
- Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
- Press the STATUS control to access the System Check function.
- Press RESET to reset oil %.
- Press and hold the RESET control to set to 100%. After a successful reset, the message centre will display OIL LIFE SET TO 100%.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Mercury Monterey oil reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.