Reset charging system warning light Toyota Tacoma second generation. From year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008,…
How do you reset the MAINT REQD light Toyota Tacoma, reset the maint reqd Toyota Tacoma on 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016. To reset maintenance required light Toyota Tacoma and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
To turning off maint reqd light indicator Toyota Tacoma on 2005 – 2017, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition switch to the “On” position, but do not start the engine
- If your car has START push-button , press the “Start” without touching the brake pedal.
- Press the odometer button until you see “TRIP A” on the little display
- Next, turn the ignition “off”
- Press and hold the Trip Odometer Reset button, and turn the ignition switch to the “On” position
If your car has START push-button , press the “Start” twice without touching the brake pedal.
- Continue to hold down the Trip Odometer Reset button until “000000” MILES appears on the display and the maintenance light turns off.
Toyota Tacoma reset maint reqd light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Toyota Tacoma Engine. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these.
About Toyota Tacoma
The Toyota Tacoma is a pickup truck manufactured in the U.S. by the Japanese automobile manufacturer Toyota since 1995. The first generation Tacoma, model years 1995 ½ through 2004, was classified as a compact pickup. The second generation was classified as mid-size. The Tacoma was Motor Trend Magazine’s Truck of the Year for 2005.
As of 2015, the Toyota Tacoma is sold in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Panama, Bolivia, Bermuda, Chile, and the French territory of New Caledonia.