Reset service light indicator, engine oil life Toyota Prius, oil reset instructions: How do you…
How do you reset oil maintenance required light Toyota Prius, reset maintenance light Toyota Prius on 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016. To reset maintenance required light Toyota Prius and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
To turning off Maintenance Light indicator light
Toyota Prius on 2010 – 2016, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn the ignition ON without starting the engine
- Press the TRIP button on the steering wheel until you see “TRIP A” on the display
- Next, turn the ignition “OFF”
- Press the START button without touching the break and while holding the km/h MPH button.
- Keep holding the km/h MPH button while the reset is in progress and until you are told that the reset is complete.
To turning off Maintenance Light indicator light Toyota Prius Hybrid System on 2010 – 2016, conform to the following instructions:
Without touching Brake pedal, press “Start” button twice,
- Press and hold the “STRIP” button until you see “TRIP A” on display
- Turn Ignition to “OFF”
- Press and hold “ODO Reset” button
- Continue to hold ODO Reset Press “START” button twice (w/o touching the Brake pedal)
- Press and hold “ODO Reset” button,
- Continue to hold ODO Reset Press “START” button twice (w/o touching the Brake pedal),
Toyota Prius reset maintenance light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Toyota Prius Engine. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these.
About Toyota Prius
- The Toyota Prius is a full hybrid electric automobile developed by Toyota and manufactured by the company since 1997. Initially offered as a 4-door sedan, it has been produced only as a 5-door liftback since 2003.
- The Prius first went on sale in Japan and other countries in 1997