Mercedes Benz M-Class oil reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset…
Mercedes CLK500 oil reset service light indicator, engine oil life, service indicator oil reset maintenance light Mercedes CLK500, oil reset instructions:
How do you oil reset maintenance light Mercedes CLK500, maintenance light, Mercedes CLK500 oil reset service light indicator years 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 For reset maintenance light and that can be made manually by use button on car dashboard.
For Mercedes CLK500 years 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 models the oil reset maintenance light system can also be reset as follows:
- Close all doors, hood, and trunk lid and turn ignition to position II (ON)
- Press the main menu PAGE buttons repeatedly to display the main trip/temp menu
- Press the UP and/or DOWN arrows to scroll through the submenus to display the FSS (Flexible Service System) menu
- To enter reset mode press and hold the TRIP or DIMMER button (located on the left side of the instrument cluster) until the message “Do You Want To Reset Service Interval? Confirm Reset Using Reset Button or Service Interval To Reset Button or Service Interval To Reset: Press Reset Button for 3 Sec” is shown in the display then release the button
- Press and hold the TRIP or DIMMER button again until “Service Interval Has Been Reset” is shown in the display and then release the button
- The display will show the FSS sub-menu with a new mileage interval then turn the ignition to position 0 (OFF)
Mercedes CLK500 oil reset service light indicator
This reset should be done after changed the engine oil and filter according to the technical specifications relating Manufacturer. Resetting without changing the engine oil lead to premature engine wear and serious problems in the functioning of these. If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.